Online-Seminar: University Didactics "Basic"
Anmeldung auf Warteliste
|Beginn||02.12.2022, 15:00 Uhr|
|Teilnehmende||8 - 14|
Good teaching - there is more to it than a weekly lecture during the lecture period. As a university teacher, you have to face a multitude of challenges and demonstrate not only your professional but also your didactic skills and many other competencies. It is not uncommon for you to be exposed to unforeseen or difficult situations. In addition, the diversity of students demands variety in your teaching.
The workshop addresses teachers of all departments who would like to design their teaching in a didactically meaningful way. You will get an insight into the basics of didactics in higher education as well as suitable methods. You will also learn how to professionalize your course designs. The focus is on you as a teacher. Practical exercises will help you to reflect on your personal appearance as well as your teaching skills. The workshop will enable you to develop your learning opportunities in a structured and student-oriented way. Together with other teachers, you will analyze your target group and discuss your teaching methods as well as external influences such as general conditions or trends in university teaching. In this way, you lay the basis for good teaching.
- Reflection on the role as a teacher
- Reflection on teaching skills
- Individual analysis of strengths and weaknesses and tips on personal appearance
- Examination of the student target group
- Basics and concepts of teaching and learning
- Didactically meaningful planning and implementation of courses using analog and/or digital methods and tools
- Designing and presenting learning content in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- Motivation, activation and feedback of students
- Dealing with difficult situations
Teachers with teaching experience:at least 2-3 courses/exercises and/ or more than 1 year of teaching.
Learning objectives :
- Application of the important factors of teaching and learning
- Structured preparation and design of teaching courses
- Application of methods related to the formulation of learning outcomes
Relationship management between teachers and students
- Between the two given dates there will be another asynchronous working phase of about 3.5 hours
- Access will be announced by e-mail at least one day before the start of the seminar.
- Credit Certificates: Certificate in Higher Education Didactics, Basic Courses
- Fee: 375,00 €; free of charge for CAU employees and doctoral students registered at the Graduate Center [Graduiertenzentrum]
- Registration deadline: 18.11.2022. Registration for the waiting list is possible if courses are fully booked.
- Further organizational framework conditions of the Scientific Continuing Education can be found here.