Coachingtools for University: Leading and Teaching
|Beginn||20.06.2022, 09:00 Uhr|
|Teilnehmende||8 - 15|
Coaching in the field of higher education is more in demand and important than ever. The workshop “University Coaching” offers participants an overview of the topic of coaching. Both face-toface and online coaching techniques are taken into account. In particular, the basic tools and techniques are practiced so that they can be used after the workshop to support colleagues, students (teaching, consultation hours), and also in management situations in everyday university life. Participants can expect to work through own situations/issues using the coaching tools and coaching process.
At the end of the workshop the participants...
- apply the learned and practiced coaching tools in practice
- integrate the coaching tools into their (professional) everyday life
Scientists and teaching staff
- Access information to the course will be announced via e-mail.
- CAU-Certificates: Leadership OR University didactics (further information in German)
- Fee: 500,00 €. Free for employees of CAU and PhD students who are registered within the Graduiertenzentrum.
- Deadline for registration: 2nd of June 2022.
- Further Organisational information (in German)