Sketch your Science! Sketchnotes Basics for your scientific activities
Keine Anmeldung möglich
|03.03.2023, 09:00 Uhr
|8 - 12
If you want to remember the notes you wrote, explain your field of research or if you want to record your ideas then try drawing Sketchnotes. Sketchnotes are visual notes that contain text and icons. This method supports you to memorize the words you heard in a meeting, conference or Workshop. It is also suitable for you if you want to explain your scientific content to an audience, e.g. students in a lecture.
In this Workshop you will get to know Sketchnote basics. You learn how to letter and how to draw icons easily. You are also invited to develop your own special science icons.
- Sketchnotes – introduction
- text & typography
- drawing Icons
- drawing scientific Icons
- drawing Sketchnotes
Scientists and teaching staff
- Access information to the course will be announced via e-mail.
- CAU-Certificates: Higher Education Didactics
- Fee: 150,00 €. Free for employees of CAU and PhD students who are registered within the Graduiertenzentrum.
- Deadline for registration: 15th February 2023