Agile Project Management
Anmeldung möglich (14 Plätze sind frei)
|Beginn||01.11.2023, 09:00 Uhr|
|Teilnehmende||8 - 14|
Agile Project Management and Agility denote a (new) different way of thinking (not only) in project management. Agile methods/procedures are characterized by the fact that there are short development cycles and frequent feedback and a high-quality idea prevails. This form of project management is suitable in many areas of science and research.
The contents of the seminar are:
- Overview of Agile Project Management and differences to classic project management
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Team
At the end of the workshop the participants...
- know what Agile Project Management is.
- can apply important tools and techniques of Agile Project Management.
- know what an Agile Mindset is.
- reflect on the extent to which agile working makes sense for their work context and also for their own personality.
Scientists and teaching staff
- Access information to the course will be announced via e-mail.
- CAU-Certificates: Leadership (further information in German)
- Fee: 250,00 €. Free for employees of CAU and PhD students who are registered within the Graduiertenzentrum.
- Deadline for registration: 15th October 2023